Spirit of Women
In This Section
- Spirit of Women
- Be Well Pass It On
- Family Programs
- Institute for Healthy Living
- Maternity Center
- National Spirit of Women
- Spirit Family Programs
- Walk with Spirit
- Womens Imaging Center
- Return to Service Directory
Indiana Regional Medical Center (IRMC) has joined an elite coalition of hospitals across the nation are bound by a commitment to pursue the highest standards in women’s health. The Spirit of Women program is about motivating and inspiring women to make positive changes in their lives —mind, body and spirit.
The Spirit of Women program is known for its special style of engaging and fun educational events held throughout the year. Annual signature events include Girls Night Out® and Day of Dance® for Health.
Members of the IRMC program receive the quarterly magazine and newsletter, monthly health promotion emails, free or discounted admission to Spirit of Women events and discounts at our business reward partners. The cost of a lifetime membership is $20. Become an IRMC Spirit of Women member.
Take a step, dance, learn, laugh and have fun as you begin your journey to good health.
November Health—A Little Dash Will Do You
Heart disease is a national epidemic, but you can begin to take small steps today to lower your risk tomorrow. Learn how to lower your risk for cardiovascular disease.
Health is Action
- In your 20s, on the pulse of life.
- In your 30s, for the creation of your life.
- In your 40s, with the spirit of life.
- In your 50s, in the vitality of life.
- In your 60s, in the zest of life.
- In your 70s and beyond, in the reflection of life.
- HeartCaring is a program designed as an initiative to motivate women to take action to protect their hearts.
Spirit of Women
Nancy Smith, director
articles and information on a variety of health issues for women.