In This Section
In response to the needs of area employers, Indiana Regional Medical Center has developed an occupational health services program that is specially designed to provide businesses and industries with a variety of affordable health programs.
At IRMC, health services for businesses and corporations are customized to keep employees productive and on the job. Convenient on-site programs, drug screenings, breath alcohol testing, hearing compensation and wellness screenings are now offered through the medical center’s occupational health services program.
The program also provides physical examinations and other services required by the Department of Transportation, OSHA, and other state and federal regulatory agencies. Our flexible program schedule can accomodate employees on all shifts.
IRMC’s Bork Emergency Center offers high-quality care 24 hours each day for treatment of on-the-job injuries. Initial injury treatment and appropriate follow-up care are provided in cooperation with occupational health services. The program also provides ongoing communication with employers. This ensures that employees receive high-quality medical care, and the employer is kept informed about the employee’s condition and any limitations in work performance. emergency services and occupational health services provide a comprehensive approach to injury treatment.
Workers’ compensation treatment includes, but is not limited to, the following services:
- Work conditioning.
- Physical and occupational therapy.
- Aquatic therapy.
- Physiatry services.
- Chronic and acute pain management.
- Functional-capacity assessments.
- Hand rehabilitation.
Physicals & Screening Services
- Preplacement physical examinations.
- Fit for duty and return to work.
- Executive physical program.
- Mandatory physical examinations (Department of Transportation).
- Drug screenings and breath alcohol testing.
- School bus physical examinations.
Mobile Health Services
- Physical examination and school bus physicals.
- Department of transportation physicals.
- Audiometry (hearing screening).
- Wellness screenings, lab work.
- Blood pressure testing.
- Body mass index.
- Breath alcohol testing.
- Flu vaccination clinics.
- Immunizations and management.
- Pulmonary-function testing (spirometry).
- Respirator fit testing.
- Urine collection for drug screening.
Community Services Programs
- Wellness program development and consultation.
- Personal nutrition coaching.
- Discover Relaxation Within.
- Clean the Air.
- Eat Well for Life.
- Arthritis self-help course.
Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday and Thursday; 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Occupational Health - Two locations
Indiana Regional Medicine Center, Indiana, PA
IRMC at Chestnut Ridge, Blairsville, PA
Check Your Risk for Skin Cancer
our quiz to learn more about your risk for skin cancer.