Ways to Give
In This Section
- Indiana Healthcare Foundation
- Birdie's Closet Bracelets
- Centennial Capital Campaign
- Debra L. Hodak Water Wall
- Donate Now
- Foundation Events
- Love of Life Campaign
15th Annual Columbus Day Golf Outing
October 12, 2015
Chestnut Ridge Golf Resort & Conference Center, Blairsville, PA.
10 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. – Registration/lunch.
11:30 a.m. – Shotgun start.
5 p.m. – Casual dinner and prizes.
- Foursomes – $1000.
- Individual golfer – $250.
- Platinum - $10,000: 2 foursomes, logo on gift, banner at course, recognition at shotgun start, lunch and dinner.
- Gold – $5000: Foursome, banner at course, recognition at shotgun start, reognition on golf cart, lunch and dinner.
- Silver - $3,000: Foursome, banner at course, recognition at shotgun start, 2 tee signs, lunch and dinner.
- Bronze - $1,000: Foursome, lunch and dinner.
- Tee Sponsor - $300/each: Tee sign.
- Single Player - $250: Golf, lunch and dinner.
The Columbus Day Golf Outing will be played by traditional scramble rules.
- Soft spikes are required.
- Skill prizes will be awarded.
- The tournament will be limited to the first 32 paid foursomes.
- Registration deadline: September 18, 2015.
- The tournament will be played regardless of weather.
Indiana Healthcare Foundation
Administrative Assistant, IHC Foundation
How the Brain Works
brain has four regions, each devoted to certain tasks.